ELECTRICAL QC INSPECTOR (onshore)
ELECTRICAL, QC INSPECTOR (onshore) – MUITO URGENTE
· Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
· Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, writes and sends to QC Supervisor non-conformances reports.
· Checks cable laying and cable identification.
· Performs punch-listing operations.
· Checks power transformers, switchboard, accumulator battery, sockets outlet, lighting system.
· Performs visual inspections, dimensional test, checks rating and material for connection.
· Performs tests of continuity, insulation resistance.
· Verify special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
· Witness the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
· Check conformity with the Quality Control Plan, obtain the relevant documentation, check procedures and equipment to be used in tests, controls and inspections, manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections.
· Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan.
· Previous construction experience within the oil and gas industry
· Exposure to Hazardous Area installations
· Instrument calibrations including ultrasonic flow meter, level transmitters, temperature transmitters, pressure transmitters etc.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role
· Working knowledge of construction standards, codes of practice and regulations/legislation relating to electrical work
· Knowledge of safety legislation and regulations
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Package (MS Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Hazardous Area installation and inspection experience is an advantage
· Ability to perform well under pressure
Enviar o CV actualizado para [email protected] indicando a refª ELECTRICAL, QC INSPECTOR
- Administrativo/a de informação de gestão
- Coordenador/a de oficinas e equipas de manutenção
- Director de Produção