Internal Controls Analyst
Angola LNG operates one of the world’s most modern LNG processing facilities in Soyo, Zaire province. It is composed of a consortium of the most respected oil and gas companies which include Sonangol (22.8%) and affiliates of Chevron (36.4%), Total (13.6%), BP (13.6%), and Eni (13.6%).
Sobre a vagaResponsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the effective execution of all internal controls and compliance activities, in particular the creation and adequate administration of OpCo’s internal controls systems that ensure the fulfillment of the requirements of OpCo, and Ltd Management under the OSA;
- Perform a complex contract/amendments review details for compliance with ALNG terms and conditions related to finance;
- Assist in the coordination with external financial audits, including liaising with the Ministry of Finance, statutory auditors and prepare responses to audit queries;
- Assist in working with the OpCo Fiscal Board on business related matters, including regular meetings on quarterly basis;
- Provides accounting guidance and makes recommendations for handling non-standard and complex transactions incorporating knowledge of Chevron and industry policies and procedures;
- Conduct compliance risk assessments and monitoring, report on findings, provide recommendations, and implement changes where appropriate.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Management; Accounting or Finance (or equivalent technical degree with proven experience in the area)a CPA, MBA is also a plus;
- 3 to 7 Years of work experience with a broad base of accounting/financial knowledge, in addition to auditing or compliance. Additionally, must have a comprehensive understanding of finance and accounting practice and laws, such as Oil and Gas, fixed asset, dispositions, state and international, LNG international operations and accounting ( such as Oil & Gas accounting, marketing activities, exploration and production plans, in-country tax accounting processes and fixed asset accounting);
- Candidate must be able to work effectively within a multi-cultural team;
- Good social inter-personal and communication skills are vital as candidates will be dealing with a variety of stakeholders on a day-to-day basis;
- Demonstrated advanced MS Office skills as well as Business Systems – ERP;
- Proficiency in conversational and Technical English and Portuguese language.
- Angola Cables Está Recrutar Analista de Sistemas Fluente em Inglês
- Estagiário – Halliburton
- Aker Solutions Está Recrutar Engenheiro de Tubulação
- A NOX Angola Está Recrutar Para um dos seus clientes em Luanda um Financial Controller (m/f)
- A Empresa Portal Carreiras está a Recrutar um Técnico de Frotas Para um dos seus Clientes
- O Banco Keve Está Recrutar Um Gestor(a) – Lunda Sul