Marine Operations Coordinator
Kuehne + Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel is recruiting a Marine Operations Coordinator, to be based in Luanda, Angola.
- Actively build and maintain strategic relationships with key contacts within the customer organization
- Maintain close communication with the customers and Kuehne + Nagel’s Operations to assure smooth operations
- Preparation, diffusion and revision on daily basis of the manifest done under PTS software for the passengers travelling by crew boat or supply vessel to and from offshore installations as per COMPANY Procedure GEN-PRO-LOG/TSP-03 (or any superseding COMPANY procedure)
- Check-in and assistance for boarding at Sonils surfer terminal onboard COMPANY vessels and as per surfers planning issued by LOG/MER
- Supervision of the check-in and embarking of the crew change
- Preparation of embarking and disembarking manifest duly stamped by Immigration authorities only for COMPANY personnel
- Preparation, follow up of any documentation requested by Angolan Authorities
- Supply and distribution of lunch boxes
- Reporting for the personnel transport activities (no-show, crew boat reliability, statistics)
- The SERVICE will be provided 7 days a week, day shift from 7:00 am till 7:00 pm, to be adapted as required for the good conduct of the SERVICE
- Rotational position of 21 days
- Own a Bachelors or first University Degree
- At least 5 years of previous experience in Oil & Gas Logistics
- Good understanding and knowledge of the marine industry in Angola
- Thorough knowledge of crew change procedures in Luanda
- Thorough knowledge of vessel agency procedures in Luanda
- Strategic, analytic and action focused personality
- Competitive and self motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in Portuguese
- Knowledge of English and French is preferred
- We offer an employee friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted
How to Apply
- Apply online:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO:
- O Standard Bank Group está a recrutar um Programador I para Luanda, em Angola.
- A SONILS está a recrutar um Coordenador de Oficinas para Luanda, em Angola.