National Oil & Gas Manager
Your role is to create and implement a strategy for business development and operations in line with the overall company strategy and policies for the Oil & Gas Business Field, to develop and maintain profitable operations and to recruit, manage, motivate and lead the team specialists in the field.
- Determines or co-operates in the determination of the business strategy and executes / secures its implementation
- Acquires or supports the acquisition of new business and supports the account management
- Directs or supports the business development process (tender analysis, solution design, costing, pricing and service offering).
- Full responsibility of the business unit P&L, monitoring cost vs revenue to deliver agreed budget targets
- Negotiates in the frame of the global preferred carrier program
- Actively build and maintain strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities for Kuehne + Nagel
- Ensures efficient Oil & Gas customer’s performance operations and continuously optimizes the operations by implementing standard processes in line with corporate guidelines and targets (such as Data Quality)
- Ensure the maintenance of high standards of customer care, i.e. ensuring that the client is serviced professionally by the operational staff, introducing local SOP´s including all current rates to allow operations to invoice in a timely, working in tandem with the various Business Field Operations Managers
Your Skills And Experiences
- You have minimum Masters Degree and Professional Certification
- You have minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas Logistics, Freight forwarding and direct Leadership experience
- It is preferred if you have Project Management experience, as well as experience in Contract Logistics and Marine Logistics
- You have good understanding of the Seafreight business and good understanding of Budgets and P&L
- You have exceptional communications and leadership skills, as well as strong Business Development and Relation building skills
- You are able to handle pressure and to solve problems
- You have analytical capability, using data, marketing knowledge and best practice
- You speak English and Portuguese
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.