Production Technical Assistant
Sobre a vaga
A leading specialist engineering services company delivering integrated solutions for complex energy and infrastructure projects and operating assets. Our business is built on the belief that our people are what make EnerMech excellent. When we are thriving globally it’s not just about investing in our infrastructure, service offering and technology, but by also investing in our people.
The purpose of the Technical Assistant role is to organize several programs, procedures, and processes utilized at the client site. Additionally, will be responsible for facilitating, scribing during procedure writing, training material creation, and material updates supporting all Operations departments.
Main Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
- Strongly committed to Every Person Safe Every day. Ensures that Operational Excellence (OE) and Safe Work Practice (SWP) concepts are integrated into all procedures.
Manages Administrative Tasks As Follows
- Manages Intelitrac hardware and ensures that it is maintained and suitable for Operator use.
- Coordinates with HR & C&D Trainers to schedule trainings for Operations personnel
- References personnel work schedules and coordinates training dates when trainings will fall on non-normal workdays.
- Manages Operations department’s organizational charts.
- Manages Communication Tracker updates.
- Manages training records to meet internal Operations/HR and external government (i.e. MIREMPET) requirements.
- Manages used-procedure document retention.
- Owns electronic document management and ensures that up-to-date procedures and manuals are accessible and uploaded to RIC.
- Ensures that procedures have accurate revision descriptions, revision numbering, dating, approvals, etc. Facilitates manager approvals/signoffs for new/updated procedures.
- Coordinates with the Procedure Writer-Advisor and/or Training Program Content Developer, and Operations department personnel to schedule procedure creation/update or training material development meetings. Will utilize technical writing skills to ensure procedures are written to maximize user understanding. Facilitates and scribes during procedure/training material creation workshopping sessions.
- Technical Assistant will train Operations department personnel on proper procedure writing techniques to ensure long-term sustainability.
- Partners with other Competency and Development peers to establish shared procedure best practices.
Recognized Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience working in an Oil & Gas Facility within Production or Maintenance functions.
- Identify any other academic certification requirements:
- Procedure Writing Course
- Proficient knowledge of office suite.
- Fluent in English.
Behaviors and Personal Qualities:
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to relate to wide range of people.
- High level of presentation skills
- Ability to influence and motivate learners.
- Ability to manage a constant workload with conflicting demands to achieve timely targets
- Ability to adapt in a multicultural environment
- Experience in facilitating groups
- Fosters collaborative relationships, able to work well with many departments
- Ability to develop and keep focus to sustain procedure development program.
- Recrutamento – Técnico(a) Financeiro(a)
- A TotalEnergies Está a Recrutar Engenheiros de Eletricidade Sénior
- Assistente para o Sector Médico – Embaixada do Japão em Angola
- Coordenadora de Campo – Huíla
- Marketing Pessoal: Impulsionando a sua Carreira em Busca do Emprego Ideal
- A Multipessoal Angola Está Recrutar um(a) Gestor de Ambiente
- Compliance Manager (m/f), Luanda
- Treasury Manager (m/f), Luanda
- Finance Manager (m/f), Luanda
- Information Security Officer (m/f), Luanda
- Recrutamento – AUDITOR(A)
- Gestor de Qualidade – (m/f) – Luanda
- A Nox Angola Está a Recrutar Para o Projecto Mineiro na Província da Lunda Sul Em 4 (quatro) posições
- Gerente de RH Especialista em Processamento de Salário
- Recrutamento Africell: 25 Vagas Abertas na Africell
- RECRUTAMENTO – CONTROLADOR DE MATERIAL
- A Empresa Ramos Ferreira Anuncia 6 Vagas Para Estágio Profissional em Várias Áreas