PCA is recruiting a QHSE MANAGER for a client company, that is a reference in the Catering sector at national and international level.
• Academic qualifications: University degree in related areas;
• Minimum of 4 years proven professional experience in the area;
• Technical Training in Quality, Safety and Food Hygiene;
• Knowledge of current legislation on Safety, Hygiene and Health at Work;
• Good communication skills;
• Fluency in English or French;
• Do not need to be Angolan, can be Expatriate;
• M / F.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE FUNCTION
• To achieve the objectives in time, in the respect of the Group polices, standard processes and guidance documents;
• To implement and work with the Group digital tools;
• To lead the QHSE team at country level, organize & train all company staffs to improve constantly the QHSE level and ensure compliance with Group standards and customers’ requirements;
If your profile fits these requirements, please send us your application:
– To the e-mail: [email protected]
– Through our website: www.pca-angola.com