Location: Luanda, Angola
Language: Portuguese and English
Date posted: 08/11/2023
We are looking for a professional that can handle the repair, maintenance, disassembly and reassembly of all equipment with minimal supervision from the operations Coordinator.
- Support and maintain day-to-day reliable operations, and minimize equipment out of service.
- Responsible in supporting mechanical support and solutions for the process and providing the development of care strategy including procedure/specification focusing on equipment dependability, spares inventory necessity, shutdown and inspection lists, preventive and prophetic care programmed.
- Performs general facility maintenance including heating, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and so on;
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working with mechanical equipment, and minimum 5 years’ experience working in maintenance support position in the field with commensurate engineering discipline knowledge, preferably in the oil and gas industry;
- Experience in maintenance, repair, spare parts, material specification and ordering, troubleshooting equipment trips and failures and managing small retrofit and new works activities;
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Prior experience in different types of gas/diesel machine knowledges is a bonus.
- Prior experience in mechanical/ machinery systems will be advantages.
Apply to: [email protected]
- Recrutamento – Tecnico de Reservas
- CHEFE DE DEPARTAMENTO DE CONTABILIDADE
- Recrutamento – Assistente Comercial
- A Africa Global Logistics Está Recrutar Chefe de Departamento de Cobranças
- A R-SHUB COMÉRCIO GERAL ESTÁ RECRUTAR GESTOR DE CLIENTE