Solution Architect – Packet Core
Sobre a vaga
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs. Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.
- Be responsible for scope, defining, and crafting solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on the list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas and share information about solutions to enable customer competence to build
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum years of experience: 5-7 years of Solution architect experience
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Core Network, Packet Core
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g., experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Deployment, Integration
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Angola (AO) || [[filter6]] || [[custCity]] || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 647261
- Senior Buyer
- MECÂNICO DE MANUTENÇÃO INDUSTRIAL ALTAMENTE QUALIFICADO
- O Grupo Simples Oil Está a Recrutar Gestor de SPS & Umbilicais WP
- O Grupo Simples Oil Está Recrutar Director de Exploração