Supervisor – FPSO
Ably Resources are searching for an experienced Cargo Supervisor to work on FPSO vessels for a major Oil and Energy contractor.
• Five years relevant operating experience on a facility and detailed knowledge of tanker operations including crude oil washing, inert gas systems and marine safety systems.
• Experience with safety management systems and computer-based maintenance management systems preferred.
• Extensive experience in crude oil tanks / storage operations preferably on an offshore Facility.
• Chief Officer Certificate of Competency or equivalent with Tanker Endorsement and
• GMDSS Operator Certificate
• Offshore medical
• BOSIET / BOSIET-T as applicable
Please only apply if you have these documents and they are in date.
• Salary $550 per day – is paid for time on Vessel
• Location – Angola
• Rotation – 28/28
• Contract – Permanent
• Working hours – 7 days per week/ 12 hours per day
• Medical cover & flights paid for by client
If you meet these experience requirements, please apply & submit your CV to Andrew.Brown@Ablyresources.com
PODERÁ TAMBÉM GOSTAR DE: