An opportunity for an Human Resources Director have become available for highly motivated candidate. The successful candidate will need to call on their years of experience as a Human Resources Director in the retail sector.
This opportunity will be based in Angola and thus all candidates need to be fluent in Portuguese.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc;
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc;
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics;
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance;
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions;
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards;
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required;
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks;
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
- Min 8 years’ experience as Human Resources Director;
- Proven retail/FMCG experience as Human Resources Director;
- Fluent in Portuguese;
- Full understanding of the way that retail organizations operates to meet its objectives;
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations;
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices;
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element;
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards.
60 days paid annual leave.