Senior Finance Officer
World Vision is recruiting a Senior Finance Officer, to be based in Negola, Angola.
- The Senior Finance Officer position anchors the project finance accounting for financial/grant compliance, accurate project reporting, support an effective project stewardship process and coordinate the implementation of specific projects assigned to the incumbent within the specific grant/donor requirement and World Vision policies and procedures
- Conduct finance related training for project staff to fill capacity and communicate changes to the FFM
- Assist and do monitoring visits to Sub Recipients (SRs) to identify their financial learning needs and for building capacity
- Identify and communicate to the Financial & Grants Manager specific risk associated with the projects in their portfolio and recommend mitigation measures
- In coordination with the Project managers, timely develop accurate budgets for grant submissions in line with specific donor expectations
- Review budgets during project implementation and recommend any adjustments based on the judgment of any changes in landscape and/or variables
- Ensure quality data is inputted in all systems including Subsystem, PBAS, Concur, provision
- Timely preparation and submission of regular and as-and-when-needed reports to internal and external customers
- Provide grant and finance project liaison with the partners, sub-grantees for the new proposal/new agreement made to ensure the initial process is in compliance with the grant/non-sponsorship requirements
- Manage all funding related accounting processes including PBAS and Subsystem
- Bachelor of Accountancy or Part qualified ACCA or CIMA or its equivalent
- Broad understanding of major donor requirements like USAID, ECHO, KOICA, DFID, etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Hands on experience in Sun Systems and PMQA
- 4 years in an NGO environment with emphasis on finance and grants
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
How to Apply
- Apply online:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO:
- World Vision is recruiting a Project Accountant, to be based in Negola, Angola.
- Robert Walters is recruiting a Brand Manager, to be based in Luanda, Angola.